Friday, March 09, 2007
sugar spice & everything nice
| In a Past Life... |
 You Were: An Albino Belly Dancer.
Where You Lived: Austria.
How You Died: Natural causes. |
haha saw this on Joey's blog and I was so interested I tried it too. omg it's damn weird.
Albino Belly Dancer. haha oh well. I highly doubt this thing is true anyway.
right, now for the
sugar, spice & everything nice.
I was browsing through some random mag and I saw really gorgeous cupcakes & cookies, so I went to the website. They're deliciously wonderful I can't stand the sight of them because they tempt me far too much.
sigh
THECUPCAKEBAKERY -clickclick. I simply adore this
♥& the tempting goods from
thecupcakebakery are,
the biscuits:






Oh some don't even look like biscuits!
the cupcakes:




They're so pretty. Even if I have a hundred of each, I wouldn't bear to eat any!
the cakes:




Well, the cakes are cool.cool.cool.
the brownies:


Although the brownies are the dullest in colour, they still look super yummy!
acknowledgements: thecupcakebakery.tkthe stuff are nice right nice right! haha after looking at so much good stuff, dinner seems
disgustinglike only passing grade.
Mummy, I don't want dinner tonight!We went cine this afternoon to
book the room (okay, waitwait it sounds a bit wrong) for the movie marathon(: no I meant those rooms where you can host parties & stuff. Something like function rooms. uh huh. I can't wait for the March hols! But they don't even seem like a holiday because we're so busy! With homework & projects & what not. I don't like>:(
Omg I can't believe one week has passed.
whatwhatwhat? It's disgusting-ly fast. I still remember my Nanyang friends asking me about obs and what NOT to bring. hahaha! And like yes, they're coming back tomorrow, that means some accounts of their experience. It MAY be different from ours. Why is time passing so fast when we want it to be slower & dragging itself when we can't wait for it to pass? It's always like that, I still miss obs. ):
Okay I just realised I'm in trouble. I HAVEN'T STARTED ON HOMEWORK.
who cares?the to-do list(due tomorrow):
-write obs reflection/complete the journal/do post-activity
-finish PE log & that other piece of thing
-physics worksheet
-read ss news articles (there's a current affairs test tmr, shit)
-get mentally prepared for descriptive essay test tmr (heh:D)
That's suffocating me, look at the time now, 10.15pm. I'm working against time. hahaha eeyer I don't want to end up sleeping at 12 plus 1 AGAIN. Sleeping late and having to wake up super early the next morning is no funny joke, it's disgusting. Tests are disgusting too, grosser than the coffee shop's toilet bowl. Serious. Amath test result back already, omg disgusting. I need my one mark!):
Just one more day to break. The sandfly bites are annoying me, disgusting. I'm itching all over. Oh man looks like I've abused the use of the word 'disgusting'.
I still remember a special someone saying this to me,
"When things suck big time, always remember that years down the road when you look back, it's going to be bittersweet."
This advice means a lot, thank you special someone I love you loads
♥
Enjoy your day, enjoy your youth! hahahahaha. yes laugh more luh:DD
p/s before you close the window, do you notice smth different???